Healthy Chicken and Vegetable Soup
This soup is easy to make and is packed with the best of all veggies to refresh your senses after a long tiring day.
Ingredients needed to make the soup (for four persons) are:
- 1 Onion chopped and diced
- 1 ½ pounds of boneless chicken marinated in lemon juice
- 2 sliced carrots and celery, 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup finely chopped coriander
- 2 cup extra-wide wheat pasta noodles
- 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- Small cup of pepper powder, red pepper flakes if needed, and salt to taste
How to prepare:
Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the diced onion with sprinkled salt to make them golden brown in 5 minutes. Then add herbs, including finely chopped coriander and lemon zest, to 2 cups of water. Now add boneless marinated chicken to it, and simmer until the chicken cooks well. Add sliced carrots, celery and baby spinach to the broth. Cook this for 5 minutes. Add extra-wide wheat pasta noodles to the broth. Cook this well and add salt and powdered pepper as needed to make it mild or medium spicy. Stir it in lemon juice. Ladle the piping hot soup now into serving bowls and add Parmesan cheese on the top.