Every season comes with a set of changes to the environment. This also brings about a few changes in your body, especially in your skin. It is therefore essential to look after your skin properly. While many women hit the salon for a little beautification, a lot of women prefer to take care of it themselves. If you are among the latter and are trying to figure out how best to beautify yourself in the fall season, then you can make use of the following measures to ensure that you get the best results.
Here some of the tried and tested DIY beauty hacks to look great throughout the fall season:
- To keep your skin fresh and oil-free throughout the fall season, you need to find a natural mixture which will help you keep the oil proportions in your skin under control. You can take sea salt as a main ingredient in the mix. Add a few drops of water and ensure that you are making a thick mix. You can place the mixture over your skin and keep it for around 10 minutes. Then remove it after some time. This mixture will not only remove the extra oiliness from your skin, but also ensure that you prevent contact of any bacteria with your skin. This keeps your skin fresh and sound throughout the fall season.
Recommended Read: 10 Ways Coconut Oil Benefits Your Hair and Skin
- Drink lemon juice every morning. You can also make use of lemons as part of a natural technique. Cut a lemon and squeeze it in water. Make sure that the water is hot. This will help you flush away all the toxins from your body, thus making your skin shine all the time throughout the day.
- Exfoliate on a regular basis during the fall season. This will help you keep the skin of your face, hands, and legs fresh and alive; as these are the most exposed parts of our body. You can use naturally made scrubbers which contain organic substances for scrubbing. You can even choose to utilize substances which are highly nutritive and used in our daily diet.
- Your lips too require special care during the fall season. Take regular non-flavored butter out of the fridge and let it melt. Then apply it on your lips. Keep it for 15-20 minutes. Do this trick for at least two weeks. You will be able to observe a significant difference in your lip texture. If you want to apply lipstick perfectly, without ruining the skin or teeth which are in direct connection of your lips, then try the following trick – Apply the lipstick correctly on your lip. Make sure you apply it in the form of an alphabet X at the center of the upper lip. This will ensure that the lipstick does not spread to the skin. Then make sure that the skin above the upper lip does not get lipstick marks. Then suck your first finger. You will see that some of your lipstick is seen on your finger. Now, you will not get your lips stained in any way.
Recommended Read: DIY Treatments for Dandruff
- Keep your hair clean. Clean hair indicates that you can style your hair in different ways without making yourself spend an enormous amount of money on beauty parlor treatments. You can apply shampoo to your hair on a regular basis to ensure that you do not get dirt stuck in your hair. Then you can prepare your hairstyles for different occasions, without damaging your hair. Just make sure that you do not do a lot of hot hair treatments yourself. This will prevent damage to your hair on a long-term basis. Instead, you can curl your hair naturally. Divide your hair into two parts and then curl them separately with your fingers. Then bring them in front of your chest and join them in a curling motion. Keep it for few minutes. Then leave it. You will get beautiful curls in your hair without much effort or investment in equipment.
Keep yourself updated with the latest on Beauty. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for more on Health, Diet & Nutrition and Fitness. Also, check out our Health Tools and try out our health-related Quizzes.