If you can get things right in the morning, the rest of the day will follow suit. Your skin care is no exception to this.
Why should you care for your skin in the morning?
In the morning, after night-long rejuvenation, your skin is all fresh and healthy. You have to make sure that you get rid of the dead cells and that your skin receives adequate nutrition and circulation. It is also important that your skin has proper protection to face the rest of the day.
Recommended read: 5 Healthy Habits for Teens To Make Their Skin Irritation-Free
Here are few ways to care for your beauty in the morning and start your day fresh:
If you are someone who packs your face with oil-based products at night, then you must remove that layer first thing in the morning. Here is how you do it:
- Press and take few drops of the cleaner on the palm of your hands.
- Heat it gently by rubbing your palms together
- Apply it on your face and neck
- Massage softly to help the circulation to skin
- Leave it for a minute
- Rinse with water
- Leave skin damp
Before you apply your make up for the day, you must prepare your face with a water-based cleaner with a low-pH value. This low pH value will ensure that your face doesn’t become red. Here is how you do it:
- Rinse your face
- While your face is still damp, take few drops of cleanser on your palm
- Create a foam by rubbing your palms together
- Apply it on your face
- Form a mask and leave it for a couple of minutes
- Rinse with cold water
- Dry your face by pressing a clean and dry cloth
- Avoid rubbing
When it comes to toner, most people have little knowledge why they need one. Toner is essential to balance the pH of your skin and hydrate it. Here is how you use a toner:
- Take few drops of toner on your fingers
- Slowly press it on your face evenly
- Avoid rubbing to ensure that you don’t cause irritation
Pollution is a nuisance in this day and age. Saving your skin from gas particles, dust and dirt, requires prominent care. This is why you need to use an antioxidant serum to protect yourself from these pollutants. Here is how you use it:
- Press few drops of serum into your palm
- Apply softly on the skin
- Allow it to get absorbed
- Your skin care is incomplete without moisturisation. Easy, convenient and simple to use, you must never miss this on your list.
We’re feeling generous, so here are some additional tips:
- Protect yourself from the sun by using appropriate sunscreens. Never ignore them. Apply them on your face, neck and on the arms that get exposed to sun unless you want to get that skin bronzed.
- Ensure a good diet
- Have adequate sleep
Make these tips your lifelong habit and be assured that you can have an excellent, flawless skin that’s ready to face the day every day.
Keep yourself updated with the latest on Beauty. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for more on Health, Diet & Nutrition and Fitness. Also, check out our Health Tools and try out our health-related Quizzes.